
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Quite a sad day today, although mummy says we are going to have my birthday feast today as tomorrow is my birthday (8th may). Haiz! My mum and dad are not having a good relationship between themselves. Today, my mum quarrels with him and she was very furious. I think my mum needs attention so when I was talking to my sister about the show series about why that girl caught, she will say me la me la. Or, when I was talking to my sister about which party win, pap or who, she will say I win la. She has been like that for few days and it was very irritating. So I gotten fed up today and I say shhh la. People seeing show you make so many comments. You always because of dad then scold people. (You people will be thinking that I am very rude to my mum but I jus cannot bear with it, as I was very irritating if you heard the conversation. This is not the first time.) Then she scolded me and said that my problem with your dad is none of your business so shut up. >.<>

| adopt your own virtual pet! |
| adopt your own virtual pet! |